1x NI sticker .
Height (mm): 100
Width (mm): 140
Fitment: Exterior and window
VERY EASY TO APPLY
Understanding The Sticker
- The top layer is called the application tape.
- The middle layer is the final sticker.
- The bottom layer is called the backing paper.
- If your sticker arrives in a mailing tube, it is recommended that you unroll the decal and let it lie flat, for at least an hour before applying.
- Thoroughly clean the surface. It must be clean, dry and free of any dust or residue such as fresh polish or wax.
- Ideally, the surface and air temperature should be 10ºc or more. Use a hairdryer to achieve the surface temperature.
- After preparing surface, check that the sticker fits in place. If necessary, cut off any excess application & backing paper & make guidelines with masking tape or a non-permanent marker.
- If you have a large design, you can mix a very small amount of soap with water and spray on to the surface. This will help manoeuvre it into place.
- Carefully remove the backing paper. Ensure that no part of the design remains on the backing paper. Lie it face down and slowly peel the backing paper at a 180 degree angle.
- Position one edge of the sticker onto the prepared surface.
- Slowly roll the sticker on, rubbing it down with the edge of your hand as you go.
- Using a credit card or something similar, squeegee from the middle to the outer edges.
- Slowly remove the application tape, ensuring that the sticker does not lift with the tape. We recommend that you leave the application tape on for 10 to 20 minutes before removing, this will ensure that the sticker will adhere to the surface fully.
- Air bubbles will usually disappear after a few weeks. If not, you use a pin to puncture the vinyl and squeeze the air out by pushing down with your thumb.