This RATSTOP rodent repellent is specially developed to help protect exposed cables, wiring and hoses from being chewed and gnawed by rodents, especially rats and mice. It is not a poison but rodents find the taste unpleasant and the smell agitates them so they do not settle in treated areas.
Acts as a repellent against small animals such as mice, rats, rabbits & squirrals
Developed to help protect exposed cables, wiring and hoses from being chewed and gnawed by rodents
The original RATSTOP in a spray bottle - NEW FORMULA
Ideal for vehicles stored in rural or isolated garages and outbuildings. Also ideal for outdoor & garden use, to stop small animals destroying plants, decking & furniture.
Contents: 150ml of RATSTOP
FREE UK POSTAGE